SPONSORED BY FARM BUREAU AND
HOWARD COUNTY FAIR BOARD
$100 will be Awarded to the winners
The award will be presented to the top winner from this competition prior to the Livestock Sale. But, stalls much be cleaned after the sale to receive the money.
FACTORS TO BE CONSIDERED IN JUDGING THE EXHIBIT
• Overall eye appeal
• Cleanliness of alley and stalls
• Cards with exhibitors name
• Attendants on duty
• Courtesy shown to fairgoers
• Overall herdsmanship, etc.
MINIMUM EXHIBIT STANDARDS
1. Banner is required identifying the name of organization.
2. Signs identifying individual members of group and their animals.
3. Someone present at all times during the judging window.
4. Educational display (optional)
- Exhibit groups consist of your 4-H Club or FFA Organization within the county
- Stall space will be assigned for groups
- The Howard County Fair Livestock Committee will be in charge of the stalling
- Clubs and Organizations are asked to have their area ready by 12 pm on Thursday, June 22nd for public inspection
- The exhibits can be judged at any time after 12:00 p.m. Wednesday until clean-up of the barns and load-out Friday night, June 24th
- Area will be judged multiple times at unannounced times by 3rd party appointed judges
- Rational-by putting all exhibitors together, the Livestock Committee believes complaints and problems will be reduced
POSSIBLE POINTS (each time area is judged)
- Name of organization posted: 3
- Display neat and informative: 4
- Cleanliness and neatness of alley way and stalls: 10
- Cards identifying member and animal: 3
- Attendant on Duty (not required after 8 p.m.): 3
The purpose of these ground exhibits is to provide neat, clean, educational exhibits that will impress the general public when they walk through the barn.
ALL HOWARD COUNTY EXHIBITORS MUST STALL WITH THEIR
CLUB, ORGANIZATION or COUNTY WIDE PROJECT GROUP (GOATS ONLY) TO PARTICIPATE IN THE COUNTY LIVESTOCK SHOW!
These are the guidelines followed by the Missouri State Fair.